Okay, so I'm ripping this off from someone else, but I don't really care. I don't feel like writing today, so I will answer any questions you may have for me except 2 (for now) I won't post a picture of myself or my children, and I won't reveal the Little Kids' names. Sorry, but the Computer Guy won't let me. Here's your chance, ask away. What do you want to know about "the Mom"?
1. Yes, "the Mom" appears to be my real name since that is what I get called by the ones I love. I have vague memories of being called something else, but it's been so long that it escapes my memory at the moment.
2. My favorite saint would have to be Judith from the Old Testament. Love, love, love a girl who goes into battle armed with mascara and her cute purse.
3. There are no adequate words to describe the great affection I have for Papa Ben.
4. No, I can't say that they like ham, but my now 6 year old used to sing in the grocery story about how much he loved broccoli.
Bring it on, girl!
I have 7 children. 2 waiting for me in Heaven, and 5 with me still. The five on earth are an 11 year old girl, 8 year old boy, 6 year old boy, 3 year old girl, and my baby boy who turns one today. The two in heaven are Noah and Bernadette.
No connection to the Crescat except that I hate to lose. Anything.
1. I have lost four toenails running.
2. I am actually not allowed to plan to run a marathon, it always gets me pregnant, but I would LOVE to run the Corpus Christi half marathon http://www.harborhalf.com/faqs.htm in October. I'm not planning on it, you know, but if I happen to be in good enough shape and happen to be in Corpus Christi that weekend, I might give it a go.