I’ve been tagged by Lowdenclear over at umm Lowdenclear...
So here goes…
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
Chasing my one year old around the house. (I only had one back then and thought I had it rough...excuse me while I laugh...hahahahahaha)
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Find an awesome outfit to wear on TV.
2. Find the missing socks to match up with my bag of mateless wonders.
3. Get in shape enough that I stop snoring.
4. Figure out how two small boys manage to get pee on the wall higher than their heads.
5. Learn Algebra so I can teach Algebra. It might be a good idea.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my debts
2. Buy a house on the beach in Corpus Christi.
3. Donate money to my parish to redo the sanctuary and get rid of the sloping floors and in-the-round seating arrangement.
4. Buy the local abortion clinic and a bulldozer. Raze. Repeat in every town between here and Corpus Christi.
5. Go to chef school. I want to be able to make amazing cakes like that guy on Ace of Cakes.
Three of my bad habits/qualities:
1. I'm the world's worst housekeeper. Seriously. I have a trophy, and I'd show you...if only I could find it in this mess...
2. I have no patience for people who can't make a decision.
3. I tend to obsess about it when people don't like me. I think it's the cheerleader in my always trying to be "Miss Popularity".
Five places I’ve lived:
1. San Diego, California
2. Subic Bay, Philippines
3. Jacksonville, Florida
4. Carmel, California
5. Corpus Christi, TEXAS
Five jobs I’ve had:
2. Night Audit for UPS
3. Front Desk Clerk at a hotel
4. Concierge at Pebble Beach
5. Furniture salesperson
Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Sackett by Louis L'amour
4. Confessions by St. Augustine
5. A Bargain for Frances
Five people or communities I’m going to tag:
The Imelda Marcos of Running Shoes over at Sardonic Dad
June Cleaver after a Six Pack
Peace and Quiet
Gem of the Ocean