1. I have fallen in love with Facebook. I know that some people think it's an evil in their home, but for me it has brought many important people beck into my life. People I can't believe I let slip away in the first place.
2. Blueberry bagels fresh from the toaster with a little smear of real butter. How could I spend so many years eating margarine crap? If this is my only life...give me real butter.
3. The baby chased me across the bed last night trying to snuggle into my back in that wriggly 2 month old way. It kept me up and made me smile. In a few months when we move him to his own bed I won't think it's so sweet that he wants to moosh into me. Today I find in lovely.
4. #2 sent his first letter home from his grandmother's. It was to his 5 year old sister. How cool is it that he knew she was the one missing him the most? She stuck it in her top drawer for safe-keeping.
5. There have been hummingbirds outside the classroom window every day this week. I am trying not to wonder how much longer they will hang around and just enjoy the intricate dance they perform each morning.