1. Just finished watching the Friday night movie with my sweet Computer Guy. I love that he lets me pick the movies and never complains about what we see, even when Slumdog Millionaire makes me want to buy a ticket to India to go and adopt all the children I can. He just smiles and hugs me.
2. Called my Mom earlier today. It's he 60th Birthday today. I'm so grateful to have her. She almost died before reaching her 40th. We weren't sure she'd ever get this far. I love you Mom!
3. Bought a big bag of squishy rolls from Sam's club today. I could eat a dozen by myself. I was good and only had two. I'm trying so hard to lose this baby weight I'd hate to blow it. Although I think a bag of those rolls might be worth it.
4. Took #1 to get her eyebrows done today. She looked 5 years older immediately. She's pleased and keeps smiling at her reflection whenever she sees it. Mine look great, too, by the way. I just want to know how they actually do such a great job using only twisted thread. It's pretty amazing.
5. I've been noticing gaps in my own education and have decided to fill them in with great books. It's harder reading than I anticipated. I read some of them in high school, but it's been years since then. My brain hurts with some of them, but I suspect it's just growing pains. Just look at me. Don't I look smarter to you? It's all the reading I've been doing. Or my fabulous eyebrows.