1. Vanilla Chai tea first thing in the morning. It's soooo good.
2. Yesterday, I dropped off dinner for an acquaintance who is in the midst of a difficult life moment. I worried they wouldn't like it. I mean, I almost couldn't sleep because what if they didn't like it. She emailed me this morning to say it was so good that they practically licked the bowl clean. Aaaaahhhhhh.....the relief. ( I made up the recipe. You know how those things can go.)
3. I'm up before everyone else in the house. I could hear them all breathing softly as I walked down the hall. Hooray for all my sleeping babies!
4. My Nook reader. I'm kind of in love with it. I don't have the real one, just the free download one, but gosh is it cool. What me to loan you a book?
5. a 3 year old who just greeted me with " Gee morning Mommy. I have a good sleep." Oh my, but I love this boy.