- you have a blog and then someone tells you something that you are dying to write about, except you're not allowed to and then you can't think of anything else to write about instead of the first thing?
- you scrub and clean your house to have people over, make yummy food for the guests, even plant flowers to make everything perfect, and then don't get to stay because it's an open house and you're not allowed?
- you start an amazing book on your kindle reader thingy on your laptop but you can't finish it because the laptop died, the charger isn't charging, and the new charger won't be here until Tuesday?
- there's an amazing offer on your house, but it's to lease not to buy?
- there are people who want to buy your house but they are HAM radio people and the HOA won't let them put up that ugly tower thingy so they buy another house?
On the plus side:
- I have people who love me and trust me enough to tell me stuff
- I have a spotless house...at least for tonight....
- I have a kindle reader thingy and a laptop to read it on....plus the anticipation of the second half of an awesome book is pretty sweet.
- Someone other than me likes my house
- I have nothing positive to say about those HAM radio people...I'm sure they're lovely folks.....but those towers are hideous
Still....secrets I can't ever share are no problem...but the "don't tell anyone now....I'll tell you when you can spill the beans"......it's that anticipation thing....killing me