***** #4's assignment was to write the 10 Commandments in her own words. Here they are:
1. There's only one God. You should listen to Him.
2. Don't say God's name like it's just a word.
3. Go to church on Sunday and don't work.
4. Obey your parents.
5. Don't stab or shoot anybody.
6. Love your husband.
7. Don't take anything from anybody.
8. Tell the truth and don't say you did something when you didn't do it.
9. Your neighbor's wife isn't your wife. Don't look at her like she's yours.
10. Don't be jealous of other people's stuff. If you want it then you should get a job and buy your own.