Which brings me to:
2012 2013 List of Soon to Be Amended Resolutions
- Remember that it is in fact 2013 and stop writing 2012 everywhere.
- Confession once a month, need it or no. (Who am I kidding? I definitely need it.)
- Stop writing an "e" in the wrong place in governemnt. I do it every single time.
- Turn off my electronics between breakfast and the the time school is over, which means
- Getting my blog posts done in the morning or at night
- Pray more with my friends. I've done 2 novenas in the last few months over the phone with friends. It's been an amazing experience. I need to pray with them more often. It just makes me happy.
classic literaturereal books. (Who am I kidding? I don't have the brain cells for Last of the Mohicans. Have you read it? It's hard.)
- Eat one meal a day that is raw, organic, and vegan. (I need the veggies)
- Stop worrying about being skinny and get my body strong. I've been there before, and miss the feeling.
- Start filtering our water, because the crud in the tap water is not good for me or anyone else in the house
- After looking at myself in my sweat pants and baggy t-shirt at bedtime last night, I'm going pajama shopping. My husband would like to have a wife who looks less old maid and a bit more French maid.
- Homemade meals for every meal except for 1 each week. It's pretty convenient to do frozen pizza, but with a little planning dinner can be in the crockpot and a lot healthier for us.
- I'm going one month of no ponytails except for exercise. It's my lazy go-to easy 'do, and I've gotten stuck in the rut of it. I'm not liking being the frumpy mom. I like the way I feel when it's fixed and pretty. Hair is a big deal in Texas. 30 days of no pony tails starts tomorrow. Who's with me?
There you go. My beginning list for
I'll have a No ponytails for 30 days button you can grab tomorrow if you want to join me.C'mon, what's stopping you?